Nikko National Park is situated in the Kanto region which comes close to the main island of Honshu in Japan. This park lies spread over four prefectures namely the Tochigi, Gunma, Fukushima and the Niigata. The scenic beauty and the countryside shrine of the Nikko National Park shall be explored through this wonderful one day tour to the place. The region of Nikko is renowned as a famous destination for Shinto and Buddhist worship center. This has been a pilgrim center since centuries. The place is also famous for its beautiful mountain landscapes, lakes, waterfalls, wild monkeys, hiking trails, springs and shrines.
Some of the major highlights of the tour shall be described as the following:
- This is a full day trip that commences from the city of Tokyo towards the Nikko National Park
- Through this trip we get a chance to see the Toshogu Shrine that is present in the Nikko region
- The passengers of the Tokyo city tours shall also enjoying by making a driveway up and down along the mountains which occurs by the zigzagging Irohazaka
- After this the passengers are also provided with a wonderful dining experience by lunch time at a local restaurant
- Traditional Japanese food shall be enjoyed at the interest of the travelers
- We shall also see and enjoy the beauty of the Lake Chuzenji which is located at the foot of the famous Mt Nantai
- The world famous Kegon Waterfall shall also be visited which is one of the three finest waterfalls of Japan
- All the passengers of the tour are provided with the assistance of an experienced and trained guide
- This licensed guide will be a bilingual person who may be capable of speaking more than one language including English
- As per the tour package of the Tokyo sightseeing tour, there is pickup and drop of facilities provided for the travelers staying in some of the famous hotels in Tokyo
There is a small city called Nikko that is located at the entrance of the national park. The Toshogu Shrine is one of the major Tokyo attractions found here. This is the mausoleum of the first available Tokugawa Shogun. This is a great and wonderful structure that is really colorful. This structure features the most appreciable craftsmanship of the artisans of Japan during the 17th century. Here we can find the great and the world famous carvings of hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil monkeys statues.