How to pick and choose a place to see when travelling to Europe? With so many exciting places to choose from, you are bound to get confused. But we all have to make choices .So presenting a list of some of the most amazing and stunningly beautiful places you can visit there:
1. Rome, Italy: And as the saying goes ‘Rome was not build in a day’. You will see why, once you visit this historically significant marvel. It is one of most exquisitely crafted cities in whole of Europe. You can start your sojourn in Rome with a trip to Colosseum. This gigantic amphitheatre was build about 2000 years ago and still makes you stand in awe. Enjoy a most amazing gelato alongside beautiful Trevi Fountain and witness the epicentre of ancient history in Roman Forum.
2. Paris, France: Dubbed as the fashion capital of the world, you can witness fashion in making with all the top names in fashion from Chanel, Prada, Christian Dior, L’Oreal etc taking centre stage. But its not just fashion, Paris is the city of romance. So be mesmerised by its beauty with your partner. Visit the famous Eiffel Tower, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, River Seine, and the Louvre Museum etc.
3. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It retains its old world charm yet it’s truly modern. Stroll around the canal rings and be mesmerised by its beauty .You can take a boat cruises to take a trip of the city. The most famous places to see here are Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House and Rijksmuseum.
4. Switzerland: Switzerland is truly breathtaking. It has stunning landscapes and majestic Swiss Alps. Touted as one of the most beautiful places in whole world, it has something for everyone. You can enjoy in whole range of activities like skiing, boating etc apart from enjoying its scenic beauty. Some of its most notable places are Zurich, Geneva, Basel and Bern.
5. Florence, Italy: Florence was the birthplace of Renaissance era .Its city centre is designed in a way that it resembles an open-air museum. There are lots of museums, churches and monuments. Its city centre was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1982.You can see works of some of the works of worlds most famous men here who heralded the Renaissance era like Lorenzo de’ Medici ,Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Botticelli.
6. Dubrovnik: Named as the pearl of the Adriatic by George Bernard Shaw, Dubrovnik offers rich architectural spleandour. Thousands of tourists flock this city to see its famed marble streets and relax in its famous beaches. Renaissance fountains and facades add to the charm of the city and make it a perfect travelling destination.
7. Barcelona, Spain: Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain and enjoys the stature of being a Global City. Barcelona is famous for its Catalan modernisme architecture. Some of the most noteworthy places are Las Ramblas, Park Güell, Mercat de la Boqueria and Port Vell.
8. Berlin, Germany: Berlin is the capital city of Germany. Though it is famous for its Berlin Wall whose remains you can still see in the city, you can also see some great modern architecture here. It has a large array of museums, churches and art galleries .Do not miss the Kaiser Wilhelm church, whose half-ruin reminds us of the hollowness of war.
9. Greece, Athens: With a history of 3500 years, Greece is the world’s oldest city. The city has so much of history associated with it. It is the city of like Aristotle, Platon, Socrat and Hercules. It is the birthplace of Olympic Games. You can also see remains of ancient Greek civilization here.
10. Dublin, Ireland: Be ready to witness some breathtaking sceneries and meet most friendly people in Dublin.